Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!!!


I hope everyone had a wonderful night, last night and is currently starting off the New Year somewhere warm and cozy. It's a holiday, so we are sticking with traditions and enjoying homemade french toast for breakfast. In a little while, I'm sure my teenagers will be bickering and the toddler will be getting into EVERYTHING, but for now I can relax and ponder the year to come.

Last Year's New Year Baby

According to NBC News, the top 5 most common New Year's resolutions are:
  • Get Healthy
  • Get Organized
  • Live Life to the Fullest
  • Learn New Hobbies
  • Spend Less/Save More
I personally stink at sticking to my resolutions, so I am not making one. Instead I am going to attempt to regularly update this blog, have some fun with the people who read it and enjoy my life and family. It's New Year's Day and I have my first post right here, so I guess I am off to a good start. 


Tell me how you spent your New Year. I would love to see pictures of your celebrations in the comments. 

Thanks for stopping by, 
Kristie

1 comment:

COLLEEN GREER said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !! Great job so far..Can't wait to continue reading <3